Too Many Cooks!
Home & Upcoming Shows
For the Foodies
The Wine Maven Recommends
Santa Julia Torrontes, Argentina
- softly floral nose gives way to crisp, fresh, citrus flavors.
Powers Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington
- Box wine! Fantastic flavor and value as one box equals 4 bottles of bright, fruit forward dry red bursting with wild cherry and vanilla.
Avinyo Vid Agulla Penedes, Spain
- soft, crisp, easy drinking white with slight effervescence.
Great with organic veggie dishes.
Domaine des Terres Falmet Cinsault, VdP France
- medium bodied dry red with lovely aromas and flavors of wild strawberry.
Great tasting red for summer time foods and veggies.
New Day Meadery Sweet Plum Wine
- exotic nose of caramel, cinnamon, nutmeg. Smooth, sweet finish that is balanced and not cloying. Delish!!!
Back to Top
© 2009 Too Many Cooks!
a weekly radio adventure through cooking and cuisine